Saturday, 16 August 2008

Five months of Geordie.

Our beloved Geordie is five months old today. It is all going so fast, we just love him so much and I'm wondering if there are ways to stunt his growth and keep him small forever. At the same time we are so excited to watch him become a little boy. He's a total doll. He's slept for 7 hours straight the last two nights, tonight won't be so great as we've got him to bed a bit too early but still things are looking up. I found all the night waking/feeding hard but to be honest I'm happy to give him a cuddle any time of day or night so it's been fine, I just love my little boy. He's the light of our lives. So loved.

7 comments:

Georgia said...

Five months already.
It would be nice to hit the pause button for a while, wouldn't it? I'd like to keep Bridget at this age for a while longer too (but without the nappies) - she's more of a terrific 2 than a terrible 2.

Dani said...

Wow. Just found you here : )
Five months already, where does it go? I'm totally freaking out about my baby turning five soon and starting school and my teeny baby totally out of nappies for months now. Too quick. I totally get why people go back for a third...I won't be though!

Amanda said...

I know the feeling - enjoying the moment vs curious about the person they will become. You have such a lovely family. I'd quite like to be like you when I grow up!

Maria said...

Wow, 5 months! He is beautiful and becoming more 'boyish' in his little face. Boys are fun!

Dustyjo said...

Boys are beautiful Maria, I had no idea how beautiful!

Georgia so glad Bee is being gorgeous for you.

Dani HI! This is not a 'Jo' blog but really just a 'kids' blog for my inlaws etc. Love all the obpers who actually comment though! No don't go for a 3rd, you don't have any time left for yourself whatsoever, it is lovely though.

Amanda thank you! Do you mean having three kids and going nutty?

Amanda said...

I figure I am quite like to be nutty anyway, so I may as well choose a good style of nutty in advance.

Sharon Larmour said...

Oh he is making me as clucky as anything! Could he be any cuter!? Glad to hear you're as in love with your boy as I am with mine.

xx