Tuesday, 23 September 2008

Lulu's last day

Bear Park has been a huge rock in our life from the very first week we arrived in New Zealand. We have made great connections with the staff and our children have benefitted strongly from the amazing programs and curriculum at the centre. We would not have had such a great experience here if it were not for this place, it was one of my saddest goodbyes leaving there today. 

** note I am having an horrific time adding pix to blogger lately and have just given up will try again later this week. XX

5 comments:

Rachel said...

It must be hard to say good-bye to all of your wonderful friends Jo. Yay to you being that little bit closer though : ) Wonderful news to read. Hope the move goes as smoothly as possible for you and Matt(and the wee ones) Rach xxx

sealegs said...

goodbye's are always sad jo jo. from the tom.

Kathryn Woods said...

hello lovely. How can I contact you? I've sent you a text but not sure if you've got the same number and not sure about your email adds. Hope you and your darlings are doing OK. Thinking about you and sending you love. xxxx

Rachel said...

Jo, I miss you!
Update when you can : )
I can't seem to get on facebook nowadays. So this is my only way of contact
xxxx

Rachel said...

oh I wrote to you on my blog..
but Andrea's named her new baby
Alexandria Elizabeth : )
byeee, will go now!