Monday, 7 July 2008

All Three Together


I don't get many pics of all three kids together. This is a cute one, I was hoping to show off how similar their eye colour is (for Rach) but got this nice shot. Do you think they look similar? I know that they all look beautiful! (don't forget you can click the pic to see it bigger).
School holidays today, we had a little party planned here for Asha's friend Sophie but unfortunately she's sick. Matt made a cake and Asha decorated it, it was stunning! I dropped if over to Sophie's house without taking a pic. Another dreary rainy day here. Not feeling very well but that photo of my three darlings cheered me up a little. As will an early night. 

8 comments:

Georgia said...

They do look alike. Geordie looks like a real mix of both girls. And yes, all beautiful. xxx

traceyleigh said...

Love this pic. Just beautiful. And yes, I agree with Georgia, Geordie is a good mix of both the girls. Sometimes I see so much of Lulu in him and others Asha :-)

xxx

Sharon Larmour said...

Gorgeous picture of the 3 of them Jo, you make stunningly beautiful children. I think Geordie is definitely a mix of both girls, you will always know they're brother and sisters

Maria said...

Ohhh they are gorgeous. Lulu is the dead spit of you. I hope you are feeling better.

Kathryn Woods said...

hello beautiful. It's a fabulous photo. And yes they look similar -they are all incredibly gorgeous. I'm pretty hopeless with trying to spot which bits of kids are like their family.....however, your beautiful loves all have a likeness about them.

Are you better today? Sorry to hear you're not well. lots of love xxxx

Dustyjo said...

Thanks I'm feeling much better, had a better night's sleep (5 hours total!) and the sun is shining.

I agree that he looks like both of the girls, and Kath I find it SO hard to see others in people, particularly my own children!

Rachel said...

Great pic : ) They are so gorgeous! You can really see that their eye colour is similar..beautiful eyes all three.
Been meaning to ask you how you are feeling now with having the 'three'' Jo. Do you feel...complete..lol..finished? I have always had 'three'in my head as so ideal (as you know) and I was wondering if you do feel that now..like you have your family and you are all clucked out : )
Glad you are feeling a bit more rested xxx Rach

Dustyjo said...

Oh Rach you know what I don't feel that 'completed' at all! I *know* I can't have another, but it doesn't make me not want another. If you know what I mean.
I think I will feel better about it all later. Travelling with three is hard (fun but hard). XX